Is There A Doctor In The House?

Written By: LJ

(A DP Philosophy question posted on our WL Group: What is the strangest implement your Top has used to punish you with?)


Hi, folks! My name is Jayden Rhodes. My partners are Dominic Durante and Slade Richman. Gotta say, I’m getting a real charge out of this question. I’m going to get Slade to answer it with me. Hold on a sec!

[**Jayden is now online**]

Jayden: I’m back!

[**Slade is now online**]

Slade: Hello, everyone.

Jayden: Slade thought it would be neat to use an IM’ing format to do this, so he’s using our laptop.

Jayden: Does any particular event come to mind when you read the question, Slade?

Slade: Oh, yeah!

Jayden: Me, too. Like the last time Dominic had us meet him at his office, right?

Slade: That’s the one all right! We sure as hell didn’t want to though.

Jayden: That’s because we always have to hurry up and wait…

Slade: and wait and wait, without an end in sight.

Jayden: But that time it ended sooo good. LOL

Slade: Yeah! Considering what a bad start it got off to.

Jayden: So we sneaked into an empty examining room while Dom was busy with his last patient. Hey, we were bored, man!

Slade: If I remember correctly, our Lord and Master didn’t exactly accept boredom as an excuse for doing what we did.

Jayden: Yeah, well….it was still kinda neat to be in there. I mean, all those instruments look so much less scary when you know they’re not gonna be used on you.

Slade: And we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to play ‘Doctor’ now, could we? LOL

Jayden: Hey, YOU got to be the doctor…I was the one lying partially naked on the table, remember?

Slade: Yeah, well you sure didn’t mind having your feet in the stirrups while I was giving you a blow-job!

Jayden: And I would have like it even better if you had finished it.

Slade: It’s not my fault Dominic chose such an inopportune moment to put in an appearance.

Jayden: Shit! Talk about shriveling fast! When I saw him filling the doorway…

Slade: Tell me about it! I almost choked. If only he didn’t look so damn hot in his white lab coat.

Jayden: I thought we were just so dead, man.

Slade: Same here! He got that menacing expression on his face and slowly walked over to us while pulling the stethoscope off his neck. It wasn’t funny when he folded it in half, hauled me off the stool I was sitting on and walloped me a dozen times with the miserable thing. It really stung, man! Even if it was over my jeans.

Jayden: But it sure qualifies as the strangest implement he’s ever spanked you with.

Slade: Guess it does. But it wasn’t fair when he only landed a few smacks on your bare butt with just a rubber glove.

Jayden: HELLO! His hand was in the glove at the time, dumb-ass.

Slade: As usual, the cleaning up wasn’t as much fun as the messing up.

Jayden: I still think Dom could have shown a bit more enthusiasm for our art project. After all, it was a lot of work making that tower out of tongue depressors, especially when Vaseline makes such a poor substitute for glue. LOL

Slade: I definitely got the feeling he didn’t appreciate us blowing up those rubber gloves.

Jayden: And using the long swabs for tickling probably wasn’t too high on his list of appropriate behaviour. LOL Wonder if he ever noticed we had been squirting the bottles of saline solution at each other.

Slade: Being as our hair, faces, and shirtfronts were covered in it, I think it’s safe to assume he figured it out, tinselhead.

Jayden: But ya gotta admit, once we had the room cleaned to Dom’s nit-picking specifications, things brightened up considerably.

Slade: And of course you’re referring to ‘Doctor’ Dom making us strip and submit to a complete physical exam. That deep, sexy growl of his is such a turn-on!

Jayden: Down, boy! I can see your eyes glazing over and your sweatpants tenting just from thinking about it.

Slade: So the man’s hot and sexy, with the most talented hands in the world…not to mention other body parts.

Jayden: Gotta love his ‘probing’ technique!

Slade: How come you’re sweating and breathing heavy, Jayden?

Jayden: It’s lust, man, pure and simple! God, I hope Dom’s gonna be home soon.

Slade: Let’s see if I can find out where he is and put you out of your misery.

Jayden: Hey everyone, Slade’s phoning Dom. Whoa! Whatever the big guy is saying, it’s making our partner very happy. LOL

Slade: Good news, Spunky!

Jayden: So spill it, man!

Slade: He’s on his way and is more than willing to make a ‘house call’. Should be home in about five minutes.

Jayden: Goddamn! Anything else?

Slade: Oh yeah! He says his ‘patients’ better be naked and in bed when he gets here, or else.

Jayden: I don’t think that will pose a problem. How did he say it?

Slade: In a deep, sexy growl.

Jayden: Any chance of there being some of those long swabs in his little black bag?

Slade: We’ll have to wait and see. I hope he doesn’t use that stethoscope of his for anything than what it’s made for. That thing’s lethal.

Jayden: Aaah, I have just one more question, Slade.

Slade: What now?

Jayden: If our Lord and Master will be arriving at any minute, why are we still sitting here at the computers?

Slade: Riiight! Say goodnight, Gracie!

Jayden: ‘Night, Gracie, and the rest of you folks!

[**Dominic’s Brats are now offline**]

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment